The redesigned Racer combines the flexibility and buoyancy needed in a top performing wetsuit. Our unique Bio-Stretch Zone provides an uninhibited range of motion and our 4mm lower back panel ensures your body is streamlined for maximum efficiency.
- Bio-Stretch Zone: Strategically placed 2mm panels (under arms and lower back) that allow for maximum range of motion
- 5mm Aqua Drive core body panel maximizes buoyancy and reduces drag
- 4mm Aqua Drive lower back panel for streamlined body position
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs to retain body heat
- Quick-release ankle transition panels (horseshoe-cut design) for improved transition time
- Easy-pull deep back zipper
- Aqua-Flex collar seal to keep water out and prevent chaffing and restriction
- Super stretch, SCS-Coated Yamamoto 39 Neoprene for ultimate comfort
- 100% UV protection
Technologies & Materials:
- Aqua Drive Core: 5mm
- Super Stretch Sleeves: 2mm
- Bio-Stretch Zone: 2mm
- Material: SCS-Coated Yamamoto 39 Neoprene
The suit overall is decent, but the zipper design is crap... I will stick with Orca suits from now on. The zipper has a very thin piece of coated neoprene to protect your skin for the zipper; however, it continuously get caught in the zipper as the zipper is not protected at all, making self zipping near impossible. Also, he blue paint on the shoulders, comes off/fades just from putting the suit on, making the suit look dirty.