IT JUST WORKS RIGHT
Castelli has innovation in our DNA, and we've brought you most innovations in cycling shorts over the years: the first Lycra® shorts on the market, the first synthetic seat pads, the first anatomical seat pads, the first minimalist and flat bib straps, and the first flat leg grippers. All these have become industry standards, and we keep pushing and innovating in our high-end shorts.
The Entrata short is where we bring all that knowledge and experience into a short that just plain works. The fabric is just the right weight with just the right stretch and with a matte finish that looks just right. The KISS Air2 seat pad is just right, as is the GIRO3 leg gripper. And the short fits just right because we obsess over the fit of every short we make.
We wanted this short to be just right for many years to come, so we stitch on the logos and stitch in the reflective panels on the back. There are no logos to peel off, and everything is stitched down securely.
This short gives you every reason to step up to Castelli.
- KISS Air2 seat pad for all-day comfort - The softest ever fabric next to your skin for immediate and long-lasting comfort. Seamlessly engineered to reduce chafing and abrasion. Stretchy to move with you. Dual-density infinitely variable thickness gives you the perfect cushioning in every part of the pad. Maximum thickness and density in the ischial zone, tapering to moderate thickness under the perineum and minimum thickness at the perimeter.
- Pro Dry matte Lycra® for good compression and moisture management
- 8-panel construction for perfect fit
- Rear reflective panels on lower leg
- GIRO3 engineered flat leg band
- Mesh bib straps for comfort and breathability
- 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Weight:175 g