Innovative patterning and fabrics to create an extremely comfortable and almost seamless swim skin for best swim performance in non-wetsuit races.
- Designed to be worn over your race suit in non-wetsuit races
- Engineered stretch woven fabric with woven-in leg grippers allows nearly seamless construction for maximum speed in the water
- Necessary seams are bonded rather than stitched to lie flat
- Rear 40 cm YKK® zipper with elastic cord closing at bottom to prevent unintentional opening during swim
- Water-repellent finish for maximum swim speed
Here it is: Castelli's very first swim skin. Perfect for Kona or any other non-wetsuit race of the season. During the process of creating the fastest short-course race suit for DTU for Tokyo, we immediately realized that we were only one step away from something revolutionary. New possibilities in the choice of materials open up when breathability isn't a top priority anymore, as it is for a race suit. We've used our engineered stretch woven fabric with woven-in leg grippers and designed a nearly seamless construction for maximum speed in the water. The swim skin's softness and stretch provide enormous comfort, and it supports your movements without skin irritation. The necessary seams are sealed on the inside to avoid any drag in the water. Now you can rely on the best-performing race apparel from your favorite triathlon brand for all three disciplines.