Too often cyclists overdress in cool weather, which means we get wet from sweat and feel even colder. This jacket goes the other way. It's deceptively light, but by blocking out the wind and by letting moisture escape, it keeps you drier and more comfortable. It's even cut like a jersey; a little closer to the body; a little shorter; simple, clean sleeve openings; and a high collar. You feel light and mobile yet stay warm.
- Mid-weight Gore Windstopper X-Mid fabric for cool fall days
- Light weight with a close-to-body fit makes it feel like you're wearing a lighter jersey
- Sublimation-printed upper chest panel for a touch of color
- Asymmetric rear pocket construction with reflective tabs
- Suggested for use from 46-64 degrees F