If you have something you wish to hide at your midsection, or nothing you want to show, this is the short for you. It is designed for the athlete who likes to wear his short around his waist, instead of on his hips. Made with all the same Forza Compressor fabric, the 4mm integrated pad, Mobius Comfort Compression Leg Bands, and the same construction as the best-selling Forza Tri Short 4-Pocket (FTF3), the only difference is the rise of this new short is about 2 inches higher.
- Highrise - sits high on the waist, near belly-button. Offers more coverage at the waist and at the low back while on the bike.
- 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction and increases durability
- Forza Compressor fabric provides support and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands keep short in place without tight constriction
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- Four Pockets, two on each outer thigh, one above the other, made of Forza Compressor fabric to store training and racing essentials. If the pockets are empty there is zero drag at speeds of 5mph (8kph) or less. The fastest triathletes in the world do not swim 5 mph.
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantages; making it great for non-wetsuit races
- Elastic waistband and zero-stretch drawcord for adjustability
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit! Use in Triathlons
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining to white colored items.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- 2X-Large: 10" (25.4cm)