DeSoto T1 Black Pearl Pullover Wetsuit - 2018
The two-piece design of the T1 Wetsuits offer more comfort and less restriction. The top and bottom are not attached. This means you have much more freedom of movement and there is no “torso-rubber stretch” or shoulder fatigue that occurs with one-piece wetsuits. All T1 models are sold as separates for a customized and personal fit. With up to seven sizes of tops and bottoms, you have 49 possible size combinations from which to choose. Other features we innovated many years ago include lower necklines and thicker rubber in the legs and hips to help float the largest bones and muscles in the body. More floatation here means more speed. T1 Wetsuits are not filled with gimmicks, just physics.
- Zipper is lighter weight and corrosion resistant
- Less-toxic bonding agent for people with skin sensitivities
Favorite Features Remain:
- The Black Pearl has the same design, construction, and fit as the T1 First Wave, but is made of GreenGoma™ #8 Rubber with Super Composite Skin. A more affordable option without sacrificing warmth, comfort or durability.
- Lined with 4-way stretch Nylon Lycra® to minimize chafing
- Flexible 2mm body and arms with a lower neckline for comfort
- BIO-STROKE design puts your arms into a forward rotated shoulder position for a more efficient swim stroke
- YKK® custom zipper is small, lightweight, and makes removal easier than ever
- Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water
- Sleek graphics, no gimmicks
- Sold as separates for a true customized fit