DeSoto's redesigned 400-Mile short will provide ultimate comfort in the saddle. They increased the pad thickness from 6mm to 14mm and kept all the same great features you loved in the prior model.
- Updated Femme 400-Mile Pad is now 14mm in thickness to provide supple comfort while in the saddle. Pad is still antimicrobial, moisture-wicking and quick drying. It conforms to your body with 4-way stretch and seams are strategically placed away from contact points to reduce the potential of chafing.
- Wideband elastic wraps around the backside to keep the short up and soft non-elasticized fabric is placed in the front for complete comfort while in the riding position = 2/3 comfort waistband eliminates pressure on the GI
- Please see image to the left - the elastic has been extended an inch towards the center so it does not hit the hip bone. We added a drawcord to allow adjustability, but if you prefer the short without it's easily removable. Note - If you like the drawcord we recommend knotting it prior to washing.
Features and Benefits:
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric offers supportive compression without the "squeeze", creating a very flattering appearance
- You asked, we answered! - strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability
- Two leg pockets to safely store riding essentials with easy, quick access
- Center back pocket to store larger belongings such as a iphone
- Microlock™ contrast stitching yield an eloquent appearance while offering great durability
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA.
- XSmall: 7" (17.75cm)
- Small: 7.5" (19cm)
- Medium: 8" (20.25cm)
- Large: 8.5" (21.5cm)
- XLarge: 9" (22.75cm)
I actually liked the 2016 version better. I mistakenly thought the thicker pad would help more but it actually was worse. I also think the shorts were returned version since the hygiene pad sticker was missing. I can’t believe I paid more for this one for it to be less value than my $60 cheaper 2016 version.