The Synthe II MIPS® is an icon, updated to be lighter and more comfortable than ever before. The compact design slips through the air with ease, yet offers impressive cooling power in a light-yet-durable design that's been a rider favorite for years now. It's packed with our best features, including the Roc Loc 5 fit system with 2-way fit tuning and Integrated MIPS (the Multi-directional Impact Protection System), the market-leading system designed to redirect rotational forces away from the brain and provide more protection in certain impacts.
- Integrated MIPS® brain protection system - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts.
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline™ buckle
- X-Static® anti-microbial padding
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage™ reinforcement
- Roc Loc® 5 Air MIPS - This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the op of the skull, Roc Loc 5 Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
- 19 Wind Tunnel™ vents with internal channeling
- Sizing: S 20”–21.75” / 51–55cm M 21.75”–23.25” / 55–59cm L 23.25”–24.75” / 59–63cm