The Vanquish™MIPS® is the pinnacle of high-performance road cycling helmets, featuring the innovative TransformAir design that actively streamlines airflow to reduce drag. Inside the Vanquish is an EPS liner with progressive layering, and our renowned RocLoc® Air system seamlessly integrated with MIPS Technology to enhance comfort and cooling power while providing an additional measure of protection. So whether you’re hammering off the front, smashing an Ironman course, or laying down maximum wattage in the dash to the finish line, the Vanquish shapes the wind to work for you.
SUPER FIT SIZES: S 20"-21.75", M 21.75"-23.25", L 23.25"-24.75"
- Weight: 305 grams without Shield, 355 grams with Shield
- Included Accessories: Magnetic Vivid™shield by Zeiss
- TransformAir™ Technology - An aerodynamic "cliff" tricks the air to reduce drag and provide the aerodynamic efficiency of a full teardrop helmet, in a profile that is more comfortable and versatile in a variety of head angles.
- EPS liner with Progressive layering
- Integrated MIPS® technology - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts.
- Magnetic Vivid™ shield by Zeiss® - This shield makes the Vanquish even faster by streamlining airflow, and features an all new road tuned Vivid lens that increases contrast and definition while keeping colors true to life.
- Stealth shield dock
- Eyeglass grippers - Integrated eyewear grippers provide easy and secure sunglass storage when you want to see the world with your own two eyes.
- Antimicrobial padding
- Featherweight webbing - Giro's proprietary Tri-Glides allow the helmet's Featherweight webbing to lie flat against your face, increasing comfort and reducing aerodynamic drag.
- Construction: In-Mold Construction with Progressive Layering, Four-piece polycarbonate interlocking Hard body shell - In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Fit System: Roc Loc® Air MIPS - This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc® Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc® 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
- Ventilation: Wind Tunnel ventilation - Wind Tunnel ventilation allows air to flow smoothly across the top of the rider's head to deliver optimum cooling around the entire helmet, and works to reduce aerodynamic drag.