A day hiker made with recycled materials, the Anacapa Low GTX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid GTX. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Extended heel designed for smooth impact
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber
- 5mm lugs
GEOMETRY: 30mm heel, 24mm forefoot
WEIGHT: 14.0 oz.