This is the wide version of the Bondi 8 - Shoe width EE
One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season, reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transition.
How it’s different: Amplifying core performance features, the Bondi 8 is upgraded with an extended heel, brand-new foam, and pillowed tongue.
Why you’ll love it: The perfect blend of soft and bouncy, the Bondi 8’s superior cushioning provides a distinctly different ride
- Vegan Upper
- Engineered mesh
- Partially gusseted tongue
- Recycled content lining mesh
- Ortholite hybrid (recycled) sock liner
- All-new lightweight, resilient foam midsole
- Heel pull tab
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
GEOMETRY: 33mm heel, 29mm forefoot
WEIGHT: 10.8 oz.
Love the shoes plenty of toe room and great cushioning