- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycles material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Geometry: 29mm heel, 24mm forefoot
Weight: 9.8 oz.
Great, comfortable shoe! I am sold on several models of Hoka shoes depending on my particular need. These are great for walking the dogs and pavement pounding in general.
I like my new Hoka trail running shoes. The fit is better than the previous versions. It feels more fitted and handles pretty well on the rocky hill sides and unstable terrain that I usually run most days. They have pretty good grip. The only draw back to the new design is the tie box is smaller and less comfortable than the previous versions.
Had these before and i like the way they feel on my feet during my workouts/running