Empowering runners to log their miles – no matter the weather – our classic Clifton has been updated with GORE-TEX Invisible Fit and weather-ready traction pods. HOKA’s first-ever weatherproof road shoe, this splash-ready silhouette features 360-degree reflectivity and closed mesh construction for added protection. Designed to shine, even when the weather doesn’t, the Clifton 9 GTX proves no forecast is too fierce.
- Creel jacquard knit
- 360-degree reflectivity
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit with 70% recycled polyester face fabric
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- Traction pods
- 30% Recycled polyester upper mesh and collar
- 100% Recycled polyester top tongue mesh
- 92% Recycled polyester bottom tongue mesh
- Laces with 70% recycled nylon and 30% recycled polyester
- 87% Recycled polyester strobel board
Weight: 9.6 oz.
The Clifton 9 GTX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Clifton 9 GTX is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.