Mizuno Women's Project Zero Wave Rider 27 Breast Cancer Shoe - 2023Mizuno
The Project Zero Wave Rider 27 brings your runs to a new level of responsiveness through the bio base wave plate and a smooth ride provided by MIZUNO ENERZY. Mizuno has partnered with BCRF for five years and counting to aid them in their efforts to turn 1 in 8 women diagnosed with breast cancer into 0 in 8.
Since 2017, Mizuno has donated $285,022, which includes this year’s annual donation of at least $60,000, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This cumulative donation equates to 5,700 hours of BCRF research. BCRF’s mission is to prevent and cure breast cancer by advancing the world’s most promising research. With every sale of the products in the Project Zero Collection, Mizuno can further help support their mission.
- MIZUNO ENERZY (FOAM): Offering versatility in its application, while still maintaining softness and resilience. It will help enhance performance capabilities.
- MIZUNO WAVE®: The MIZUNO WAVE® plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and a superior cushioning.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- Eco Friendly Materials: Recycled materials
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Both breathable and durable for high performance.
- Drop: 12mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz (Size 8)