A popular choice amongst triathletes of all levels, the Orca Core Tri Tank is constructed from a combination of panels of AquaGlide, Tri-Mesh and Vapour fabrics, for speed through the water and comfort and breathability on land. With longer body coverage and an elasticated waist hem the top stays where it needs to be through training and racing, while the concealed front zip provides additional ventilation when required. The Core Tri Tank now features two covered rear pockets with reflective trim and wider coverage of the Tri-Mesh fabric on the back for increased ventilation and moisture wicking.
- Concealed zip down center front: comfort, breathability
- Two rear pockets with reflective trim: secure storage, visibility
- Elastic hem: comfort, secure grip
- Flat lock top stitch: comfort, stretch
- Twin needle armhole: comfort
- Orca transfer logos: durable
- Silicone back neck label: comfort, low irritation
Love Orca products and love the Core. Wore men's XL during the 5150 (Olympic) at the Toronto Triathlon Fest. Comfortable, doesn't ride up, and felt like a second skin. Excellent purchase. Warning: This is a snug fit - because it needs to be. Worn for the entire race, including under a wetsuit, the Core reduces drag and cuts transition times for an overall increase in efficiency. But, if you are uncomfortable in form-fitting clothing during a race, triathlon tanks are not a good option.