If you're looking for a wetsuit that will keep you streamlined even when you tire while provideing ultimate buoyancy and flexibility.
STREAMLINED - Our latest innovation the Core Lateral STabilizer (CLS) uses a less flexible material on the core panels to stabilize the body. The suit feels stiff but once in the water it feels like you're swimming ona surfboard - greatly impoving your body position and so also your speed.
BUOYANCY - The never before seen ExoLift has no lining and therefore doesn't absorb water. While other wetsuits get heavier as the lining gets soaked, Exolift keeps it's buoyancy unchanged and eliminates excess knee movment, so when combined with the Core Lateral Stabilizer you have the ultimate weapon for long distance swimming.
FLEXIBILITY - The all neww 0.88 Free arms and upper body on the Predator are less than 1mm thick, making it feel like you're wearing a sleeveless suit with total unrestriction in your stroke. A Titanium coating provides thermal protection while the streme thinness of the sleeve provides unrivalled forearm water feedback as you feel the water with each stroke.
SPEED - Nano-ice coated Yamamoto 39 and 40 cell neoprene is used in special Hydrolite panels in the arms and legs of the suit combined with a stretchy lining that absorbs less water to improve buoyancy and is super sleek, making the Predator even faster to remove in transition.
COMFORT - Super thin 1.5mm SCS coated neoprene collar provides the ultimate in comfort where you need it most.
- Yamamoto – The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. It’s seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- Core Lateral Stabilizer – The Core Lateral Stabilizer (CLS) system is a revolutionary new feature that provides body alignment assistance. The effect of 5mm Exo-cell side panels alongside the 4mm Exo-lift front panels is that of a flotation device – stabilizing the core by preventing lateral movment without restricting rolling. The result is an effortlessly streamlined body position, allowing less fatigue and so a faster time in the water.
- Nano Ice – Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. Orca uses Yamamoto Corporation’s latest Nano SCS for an even lower drag co-efficient, ensuring the fastest swim possible. The underwater co-efficient of dynamic fricition of the Nano SCS is 0.026 in comparison to 4.0 of regular neoprene. Less friction = more speed! Nano ICE is the latest upgrade to Nano SCS and is an Orca exclusive.
- 0.88 Free – 0.88 Free is revolutionary material developed by Orca. The five layer construction combined with a patented heat reflective Titanium coating is the secret behind the extraordinarily high insulation effect in such a lightweight material. This results in extreme stretch and flexibility, high buoyancy and insulation as well as low drag in the water. 0.88 Free really is the ultimate weapon for speed in the water.
- InfinitySkn Bamboo – It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkn Bamboo lining plays an integral part in the unbelievable flexibility of our top wetsuit the Predator. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkn Bamboo is strategically place where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke. The addition of Bamboo fibers embedded in the nylon allows the Predator to be naturally anti-odor, anti-bacterial and eco-friendly.
- 40-Cell – Yamamoto’s 40 cell neoprene is the penultimate for flexibility, suppleness, fit and comfort. Located in key high stretch areas, these panels contribute to providing wetsuit swimming experience of the highest level.
- HydroLite – HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using superfast SCS which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek – making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds.
- Exo-Lift – The Exo-Lift front panel on the Predator is a revolutionary 4mm multi-layer material. Consisting of an outer layer made of 4mm Yamamoto 39cell Neoprene coated with the super- fast SCS Nano ICE combined with a completely waterproof lining. This means the Exo-Lift absorbs far less water than other materials and consequently maintains buoyancy over a longer distance. The Exo-Lift has been carefully placed on this specific panel to assist during open water swimming – helping the body to remain streamlined as well as preventing excess bending of the knee – and therefore slower rate of fatigue.
- Backpack Included - Orca equips you to go further faster in our wetsuit, and sends you on your way to conquer the seven seas with a handy backpack to carry it in.