Orca Men's Sonar Wetsuit - 2021Orca
As the most versatile wetsuit in the range, it is suited to the technical capabilities and needs of much of the triathlete community. Designed for the Total Swimmer, it combines buoyancy and flexibility in order to achieve a correct position in the water, improving your hydrodynamics. The Sonar gives you the confidence you need to push a little further.
- Maximum Buoyancy - With the Sonar you get 30% more buoyancy and it will help you maintain a horizontal and elevated position for longer thanks to the Aerodome technology in the men's model and the targeted buoyancy, adapted to the shape of a woman's body, in the women's version.
- Maximum Support - CLS technology supports your abdomen, preventing twisting, and when combined with Aerodome, it will help you maintain correct positioning in your lower body.
- Longer Strokes - Thanks to the 1.5 mm Yamamoto 39 panels and inner Super Stretch lining, you will notice an increase in your stroke distance.
- 39 CELL - The Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene is more elastic and flexible than ordinary neoprene, offering greater flexibility in specific areas.
- SCS - SCS technology is a neoprene treatment that provides minimal friction and ensures optimal hydrodynamics.
- YKK REVERSE - The YKK Reverse zipper prevents you the wetsuit from opening during the race. Its length and size is smaller than in the rest of our wetsuits, so its restriction is minimal, improving flexibility.