Train hard, train smart in TYR Hydroblade Fins.
Engineered to promote short, quick movement through the legs and the feet, LFHYD fins help swimmers to create the natural flow of a flutter kick. With a 100% silicone construction and state-of-the-art comfort fit, the Hydroblade prevents athletes from feeling restricted as they move. In addition to an innovative heel strap design and convenient pull tab, each fin is also created with rounded edges to prevent discomfort in the fin’s foot cavity.
When it comes to specs the Hydroblade is a stand alone piece of training equipment. In addition to channel side rails that amplify power in the water, all LFHYD swim fins also include an angled blade surface for upward kick resistance as you move. Plus, the Hydroblade comes in a variety of color and size options, making it an ideal choice for swimmers at every level.
- Angled Blade Surface - Designed to create upward kick resistance, the angled blade surface of TYR's Hydroblade fins help to ensure that athletes work hard to build power and proper technique in the upsweep of their kick.
- Channel Side Rails - Unique in design, these one-of-a-kind side rails work in tandem with the angled blade surface of the fin to amplify a swimmer's power in the water. In increasing leg strength and capacity in the upsweep, TYR Hydroblade Fins significantly support athlete development.
- Rounded Edges - Engineered to accommodate swimmers of all foot sizes, the soft, rounded edges of the Hydroblade Fins reduce friction and ensure comfort in the foot cavity, while also providing additional mobility in the ankle.
- Heel Strap Design with Pull Tab - To allow for easy on/off wear and quick transitioning, each pair of Hydroblade Fins includes a unique heel strap design with convenient pull tab.
- Training Short Blade
- 100% Silicone
- Sizing: Small/Green (Men's 4-6, Women's 5.5-7.5), Medium/Yellow (Men's 6-7, Women's 7.5-8.5), Large/Red (Men's 8-9, Women's 9.5-10.5), X-Large/Blue (Men's 10-11, Women's 11.5-12.5), XX-Large/Black (Men's 12-14)