2XU Men's P:2 Propel Wetsuit - 20242XU
A feature-packed wetsuit that offers a number of characteristics for performance. Rollbar, floating zip and 39 Cell buoyancy paneling make the P:2 PROPEL a leader in the mid-level price bracket with features you’d expect to find in top-level suits.
01. SCS coating / Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
02. Intermediate zone stretch (IZS) panels / Fluid movement
03. Silicone concave water entrapment zone / Xtreme ultra enhanced Distance Per Stroke
04. 39 Cell front buoyancy panel / Maximum buoyancy with a 5mm neoprene thickness
05. Seamless shoulder and arm panel / Enhanced flexibility
06. Transition panel / Seam overlap technology
07. 520% stretch lining / Unrivaled flexibility in shoulder and underarm panel
08. Floating zip panel / Extra distance per stroke
09. Rollbar / Improved core buoyancy and body position for greater speed through the water
010. Two-year warranty
39 CELL - The most buoyant neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm to 5mm (5mm maximum permitted).
SCS COATING (Super Composite Skin) - Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
Front chest (upper) - 5mm, Front chest (lower) - 3mm
Upper back - 3mm
Lower back - 5mm
Upper arm - 1.5mm
Lower arm - 1.5mm
Lower front leg - 3mm
Upper back leg - 3mm
Lower back leg - 5mm
Forearm catch panel - 2mm
Front insert - 2.5mm