Re-engineered in accordance with RMIT University’s latest research, the Perform Tri Singlet delivers the advanced cooling and ventilation technologies required to conquer the rigors of triathlon. The Italian SBR VENT fabric is designed to keep you as cool and aerodynamic as possible, paired perfectly with SENSOR MESH X zoned paneling for vital moisture management and air flow management.
- SBR POWER - Built to control muscle stabilization for unmatched power and durability
- ERGONOMIC PANELING ENGINEERED FOR WOMEN - Providing unrivaled comfort and maximizing aerodynamics
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS - To hold your race-day essentials
- SBR VENT (CF AND CB PANELS):This Italian fabric, engineered in accordance with RMIT University’s fabric technology testing, delivers extreme cooling properties while being exceptionally aerodynamic. Low denier construction, 3D mesh structure and cross-section yarns ensure the ultimate fabric to keep your body cool, dry and comfortable.
- SENSOR MESH X (MESH PANELS): Utilizing a nylon-LYCRA® fiber matrix with high-filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal air flow engineering, Sensor Mesh represents the ultimate in moisture management. With the inclusion of LYCRA® fiber from Invista, unparalleled comfort is assured.