Off the back of the success of the 361 flame (bronze medal winner at the Tokyo Olympics 2020), Comes the updated 361 Flame RS. This lightweight, race-ready running shoes is the newest model designed to chase down records. Fitted with a full-length carbon plate working in tandem with a new PU midsole technology. The 361 Flame RS is a snappy and responsive ride. It dials in running economy throughout the gait, leveraging the carbon fiber plate to effortlessly propel the runner forward and allowing them to save more energy while keeping pace in later stages of a race.
- Updated QuickFlame - Newly developed PEBA nylon elastomer offers superior cushioning and performance. It is extremely springy and 45% lighter than traditional EVA and durable enough to maintain responsiveness. It delivers excellent flexibility, high resilience and rigidity, creating a continuous forward momentum for runners.
- Updated QuickBone - Engineered full length carbon fiber plate strategically positioned between two layers of QuickFlame and tuned to provide assisted propulsion and energy return throughout the running gait.
- Updated Morphit Lacing System - Superior support and comfort around the mid foot. Secured through specific multidimensional cage construction.
- 3D Print Design is combined with the Morphit Lacing System to secure the midfoot.
- Plush heel collar shape - Heel collar lined with specially designed foam to secure the heel during fast runs.
- Updated Lightweight Mono Mesh Upper - Ultra lightweight soft mono-mesh gives enhanced breathability and smooth movement and full toe to heel ventilation.
- Anatomical Pressure Free Tongue - The new design contours the top of the ankle for a snug custom fit. By combining super soft materials, the tongue removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsiflexion.
- RPU Rubber - Traction and control straight off the mark, the forefoot is equipped with a layer of rubber which provides grip and stability.
Weight: 7.3 oz