The 361-Meraki 4 builds on the success of the 361-Meraki 3 with an updated Light Eva midsole, that delivers high performance and plush comfort in a dynamic neutral running experience.
- QU!K SPINE - Fabricated out of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
- QU!KFOAM - An EVA rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe.
- FITZ-RITE MIDFOOT - Utilized both internally and/or externally to wrap and secure mid-foot fit while alleviating unnecessary motion and keeping the foot running in comfort.
- PRESSURE FREE TONGUE - Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to avoid stress to top of the foot.
- QU!K COMFORT INSOLE - Designed using our proprietary foam material. Molded to provide immediate step-in comfort and increase cushioning while in motion.
- QU!K FLEX 4FOOT ENGINEERING - Developed to address the natural movement of the metatarsals in the foot. Flex grooves are positioned to mimic the motion of the foot to provide more natural and balanced toe-off. Enhanced ground contact designed for better traction and acceleration.
WEIGHT: 10.2 oz.