DeSoto Men's Liftfoil3 Speed Skin - 2018
Swim Skin made of Liftfoil3™ fabric
This tech suit is a one piece swim skin designed to help you swim faster.
- Made of Liftfoil3 (FINA approved) hydrophobic fabric. It absorbs 66% less water.
- T-back and deep cut arm holes for swim rotation freedom and no chafing
- 16-inch rear zipper for easy entry and exit
- long pull cord to unzip quickly upon exit from water.
- USAT and WTC legal.
- Entire Suit submitted for FINA approval
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
This suit will help you swim faster in triathlons that do not permit wetsuits. Unlike our previous model, this suit has no pad. It is a highly technical hydrophobic fabric we call Liftfoil3™. It has no pockets and no lining.
This speedsuit has no rubberized material, no polyurethane, and no neoprene. It abides to WTC's recent ruling on swimskins, speedskins, swim apparel...whatever WTC wants to call it.
Our tests have shown varied improvements of swim times of about 2-4 seconds per 100 meters, depending on the individual, over a conventional swimsuit. This translates to 1'00" for 1500 meters and 2'40" for a swim of 4000 meters.
This garment is not designed for repeated use as a swimsuit in a chlorinated pool.
- Small: 8.25" (20.95cm)
- Medium: 8.75" (22.22cm)
- Large: 9.25" (23.50cm)
- XLarge: 9.75" (24.76cm)