IMPROVEMENTS OVER PREVIOUS MODEL:
- 7mm Clásico™ Integrated Pad is softer with more stretch, and has no seams. It is buoyant, and very durable. The pad is sewn onto the surrounding panels instead of inside the garment, so there are no seams on any part of where you sit. We have eliminated the Ceramico beads. Now on the outside you will find Liftfoil™ fabric that covers the pad. It is smooth and allows for easier fore and aft movement on the saddle.
- Seamless inseam eliminates friction against saddle and thighs
- Longer, 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression Leg Band offers a more equally graduated compression around the legs, so you get the same support with no tightness and sneezing. (Previous model had 2-inch leg band)
- 1 inch longer inseam than previous version (RTS1)
OTHER GREAT FEATURES:
- Two Waterlid™ Pockets, one on side of each leg, that allow you to swim in this trisuit without a wetsuit.
- Made of Forza Compressor™ body and Liftfoil™ center panel for more comfort, durability and faster swimming.
- Mid-rise waist band stays up with draw string and elastic.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
IS THE CLASICO PAD DIFFERENT FROM THE CERAMICO PAD?
Yes, the Clasico Pad different from the Ceramico pad we offered previously. First lets be clear on what remains the same. The pad is still the same size, same thickness, same density, and same buoyancy. It is still an integrated pad, meaning that it all the panels are sewn around the pad, so it has no stitching down the middle.
The difference is that instead of the ceramic beads which were laminated to fabric that is laminated to the other side of the pad, we opted for covering it with fabric on the outside of the short. In essence we removed two layers of lamination which caused a perception of stiffness, especially when the short was new.
The new Clasico Pad looks less obvious, and it also allows the pad to stretch more than the Ceramico pad. In an effort to keep improving our pads, the Clasico Integrated Pad offers the same padding, but with more stretch in every direction, and more comfort from the first time you wear it.
Riviera Clasico™ 7mm Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .275" (7mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Small: 9" (23cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24cm)
- Large: 10" (25cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.5cm)