HOKA Women's Carbon X Shoe - 2021HOKA
The Carbon X is a formidable competitor. Made using never-before-seen HOKA ONE ONE® technology, this high-performance shoe features a specially engineered carbon fiber plate and an aggressive Meta-Rocker, designed to provide an efficient, propulsive ride. Our PROFLY X technology, a special combination of foams, employed with our trademark geometry, delivers an inherently stable, soft and responsive experience. Completed with a lightweight upper scrutinized through the lens of speed, the Carbon X is designed to empower athletes to fly.
- Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement delivers a secure heel fit
- Gusseted tongue provides a lightweight mid-foot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience
- Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact
Weight: 7.2 oz (size 7)
Heel-Toe drop: 5.00mm
Neutral Shoe made for Road Racing Competitions
Love this sneaker. It is light and works well with orthotics (if you go one size up). Very good support and my feet feel like I can walk all day!
Run large. I had to return the 7.5 (my normal size for Saucony and Asics) for a 7. Other than that, they are very lightweight and comfortable! Lots of toe room and no pressure on my bunions.