Louis Garneau Women's BioGel RX-V Cycling Gloves - 2021Louis Garneau
Who said cycling gloves had to be hot, stuffy and annoying? Thanks to a perforated palm with Biogel padding, X-shaped ventilation with patented Ergo Air concept and a Power Mesh stretchable upper hand, the Biogel® RX-V gloves offer a well-padded cycling glove that will efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on your hands, with the comfort and breathability you need to keep them on throughout your ride.
- Upper hand: Power Mesh / Spandex
- Palm: Amara
- Perforated palm and Biogel padding: More breathable, reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces hand fatigue, provides better flexion
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff: Custom fit without pressure
- X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
This gloves have a great fit. They wear well, and are of good quality. I've been wearing them about 8 months. I'm ordering another pair because I lost one! I like them better than any other gloves I've worn.