Orca Men's Openwater Core Hi-Vis Wetsuit - 2022
Frequently bought together:
Openwater Core is specifically designed for open water swimming and training. Provides maximum visibility, for safer swimming. Gives you the warmth you need to maintain your ideal body temperature.
- YAMAMOTO 39 CELL/YAMAMOTO 38 CELL - Orca uses Yamamoto neoprene in all its products, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material. The construction of the panels and the combination of the various high-quality materials place our wetsuits at the forefront of the sector.
- ULTIMATE SEAL COLLAR - The combination of laser cutting on the neck and the inverse Velcro reduces friction, preventing any abrasion on the skin.
- SCS - 60% WATER FLOW RESISTANCE
- HYDROLITE - Hydrolite technology helps the wetsuit come off more easily, making transitions even faster.
- YKK #10 - The YKK #10 zipper is a strong zipper with guaranteed quality. With the YKK seal it is more durable and sturdier than others on the market.
- INFINITY SKIN - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibers, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odor and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.