Award Winning. Upgraded.
The award-winning Solana cushioning and flexibility with upgraded features make the Solana 2 the new favorite neutral running shoe.
UPPER: Barefit Internal Liner with an open mesh upper for breathability. Internal support cage gives you support in the upper. Z-Bound Insole provides added cushioning and durability.
MIDSOLE: Injection ZVA gives you a soft ride with a responsive toe off.
OUTSOLE: Carbon Rubber tread in the most critical locations to provide the best traction without added weight. Constant ground contact for support throughout the stride and a smooth quiet ride.
- BareFit - For ultimate comfort and seamless internal fit BareFit eliminates blister contact points
- ZVA - Proprietary Zoot compression-molded EVA for cushioning
- Zoot Carbon Rubber - Carbon Rubber for ultimate durability and a responsive feeling at toe-off
- 3D Printed Upper
- Constant Ground Contact - Midsole and outsole design that contact the ground in mid-foot to give added arch support. Offers a smooth, responsive, quiet ride
- Reflective - Be seen on your darkest runs with 360 degree reflectivity
- Run Fit - Upgraded run-fit with secure seamless lining combined with a breathable mesh and surrounded by an internal reinforcement for a secure fit
- Breathable Mesh - A durable open mesh upper provides maximum breathability
- Updated Heel Construction - Upgraded heel construction keeps the heel in place while the soft padded collar protects the ankle and achilles
I have purchased Zoot sneakers in the past and have been happy with the product and the performance, unfortunately, this ain’t the case with this particular model. I probably should had purchased them a 1/2 size bigger than my normal size because it has caused me some serious blisters in the achilles area. I should had held on to the order receipt so that I could send them back.