Incomparable comfort and speed at an affordable price, our Carrera Low-Cut Tri Short is a tremendous value.
- Made out of quick-drying Carrera™ Skin fabric for long-lasting next-to-skin comfort
- 2 leg pockets - one on each thigh for easy access to training and racing essentials
- 1.5 inch lower waistline than our Carrera Tri Short (CTS1)
- No leg gripper with a mid-thigh length inseam
- Drawstring-elastic waist provides adjustability
- Invisipad™ - a quick-drying, fleece tri-pad offers support and comfort without the appearance of a pad
- Swim, bike and run in comfort
- Not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in the USA
- Small: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Medium: 7" (17.75cm)
- Large: 7.5" (19cm)
- X-Large: 8" (20.25cm)
Excellent construction. Sturdy fabric. Robust panel stitching. Durable yet forgiving in the stride. Pockets hold onto gel packs / goggles very well. Padding sufficient while not overwhelming-hardly know it's there. Excellent modesty concealment. Draw string very effective at inhibiting plumber's butt, while remaining comfortable. Very comfortable short all around. After two weeks I bought two more. I'm 5'10", 175lbs, Large fits much better than medium, main difference being inseam and comfort in that area. I usually wear a medium PearIzumi, Garnout. Of the many tri shorts I use, including other Desoto styles, and I put them all through the wringer, these are my favorite, and I extend that to the regular length Desoto Carrera shorts as well. Highly recommend them.